Coat of officer MGB

Sergey

For a long time wished to buy such coat. And here in the end of year and before Christmas I have bought it. am very much pleased, that here all present. I am glad to that all visitors of my house with the great pleasure dress it a coat

:Cat-Scratch: You look NOTHING like your avatar, Sergey! :love:

:cheeky:

The pogoni are all dark blue with no maroon/brick-red, but the collar tabs are maroon/brick-red with dark bloue edges?

Is there any date on a label, or on the buttons?

All I have from this period, about ? 1955 is this cap:

"KGB blue" piping with maroon/brick red band, dated 1955.

(Some people think I am a dummy, but that is not me wearing the cap. :rolleyes: )

Good afternoon Rick,

It is very a pity, but the cap concerns only military-air forces USSR.Today I shall make good photos of a years raincoat and tomorrow I shall show them.

P.S.(Some people think I am a dummy, but that is not me wearing the capIt is a good joke. However the dummy not badly looks.)

:cheers:

So this brick red/maroon and blueberry blue combination of insignia was worn AT LEAST 1953-55.

I cannot find ANY uniform information for this period for the MGB! :banger:

Obviously it so.

Seeing a condition of a coat it is possible to tell, that all this is made in a workshop. And most likely here from fiftieth years did not change

Summer uniforms - KGB Maritime Forces

can we see more?

Maybe in a summer uniform?

Gentlemen,

I guess, that Chris thinks about the summer uniforms of the "KGB Maritime Border Guard" located in the (subtropic :D ) harbour of Batumi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batumi :P :

Even President Putin uses parts of these uniforms in winter ;) :

Best regards :beer:

Christian

• 1 month later...

Sergey!

Do not concern... I myself saw and gave attention to a view of beautiful Russian girl in your postings... :beer:

However, it is not proper in most cases to comment about immediately in public access, as you know. I did not want you to sleep on a sofa for some days... :rolleyes:

So, for the sake of a theme, I show "mine". A beautiful Ukrainian "example", Russian heritage, native from Sevastopol :D:D:D :

Edited by RichieC

... и она обладает большой навык в российской кухне, специально для подготовки фаворита российское блюдо; пельмен!

:P

Edited by RichieC

:beer:

Sergey!

Do not concern... I myself saw and gave attention to a view of beautiful Russian girl in your postings... :beer:

However, it is not proper in most cases to comment about immediately in public access, as you know. I did not want you to sleep on a sofa for some days... :rolleyes:

So, for the sake of a theme, I show "mine". A beautiful Ukrainian "example", Russian heritage, native from Sevastopol :D:D:D :

Now I understand you. Yes with such beautiful Ukrainian girl Crimea and Sevastopol can be loved even more. :beer: