Order of Service to the Motherland research

Sometimes, sure. There are a number of researched ones presented here.

Many, however (late? unissued? secret?), defy research. Still, worth asking, but we're pretty much down to The Sole Source for Research.

All research, however, seems to be stalled (at best) these days. Not sure if there has been a policy mood-shift in Russia?

Thanks!!! I'll go ahead and try to get it researched.

:beer: Doc

Early enough, I think it would be worth asking. If the answer is "no", it costs nothing (even though it takes more "person-hours" to get a negative result than to get a positive one).

• 3 weeks later...

Doc-

I actually wrote an article about researching the Homeland 3rd in the JOMSA about a year ago. I'm sure you've got a copy of it. :cheeky: Yes, they are researchable, but there are some gaps and nowadays...who knows if research will come back.

Good luck!

Dave

• 1 year later...

Nice partial group - IF!!!

I am not sure I'd be too convinced about the third class pertaining to the second class on account of the booklet, and its calligraphy which looks wrong to me. I also think that Igor proposing that research alone may confirm or otherwise means that he too must have some doubts!

But at least the 2nd class + booklet should be OK with a PMD certificate ... no? Maybe not - If I am not mistaken (and please correct me if I am wrong), PMD had stopped certifying the 3rd and 2nd classes on account of the ease with which these orders could be faked. That leaves me with less assurance from that particular certificate than I would get if it was anything else certified by PMD.

At least those are my thoughts.

Anyone else?

I don't understand why Igor didn't just research the group himself. That only takes 1 or maybe 2 weeks nowadays, would remore al doubt and would certainly raise the value of this set with more than the research costs.

Interesting! Cat%20Scratch.gif I didn't read the fine print there.

Is research even possible on the Order for Personal Courage?

Last I remember it was not. At least the CCCP variation. Note that is post Soviet or rather Russian Federation with the blank red banner. Hideous!!

I would doubt that anything that is Russian Federation is researchable but I stand to be corrected on this one.

I haven't researched anything in a while now :( And I have a frame full of orders staring at me and asking me.... WHY NOT????

Edited by JimZ