News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

book order red star Strekolaow + Durow

Hello collector friends!

Today, I recieved my copy of the new red star order book . New edition from 2008. Absolut fantastic pictures. Different variants and typs. Also, it was last question, that awarded the red star order with ribbon. So, in the book are 2 different typs with ribbon. Also inside the book are many typs with needle and privat made srew. Sincerely Holger P.S.: Please send me a privat message, when you want a copy.

Guest Rick Research

Their Red Banner book is quite useful. Given the (sigh) prices these days, detailed data on this most common of Soviet Orders should make this a required book in every Soviet collector's library.

• 2 weeks later...

Their Red Banner book is quite useful. Given the (sigh) prices these days, detailed data on this most common of Soviet Orders should make this a required book in every Soviet collector's library.

Gentleman's if you can read in Russian have a look at this site http://www.mirnagrad.ru and you will find complete publication of this book , you can download it :cheers:

"Durov", I think, is the standard English translation of the author's name.

If I'm correct his works are/where common on eBay for a while. He had a booklet about almost every Soviet wartime award; order or medal. I think they got fairly decent reviews.

Are you saying there is/are second editions? That are much better?

The second link above doesn't do much, even Bablefish translated. (Prompt is not working too well tonight. Might be the hurricane down here affecting it).

Holger, can you post a few more images of this booklet please? Bitte? Danke schoen. :)

In first: It is no booklet! It is a book it will be wigth more than 1 kg. More pictures i attached file. It was made only 1000 copy?s of this book. Also from the order of Lenin and the book order of red flag. It was only a offer from me, to sell the book. I?m not hyastic to sell the book. Shippmend from russia is very expenciv and also to both books. Every time is a surprice.

Hi Holger,

This new book of Durov about the Red Star is an excellent news. :jumping:

The two first published about the Red Banner and the Lenin / Stalin are superbly made and extremely rich in content a(text & pictures). I have a lot of pleasure to have and read them. They have introduced a new classification. They are expensive, included in Moscow, but are worthwile. I'm impatient to go back to Moscow (beginning of September) to get my copy !!! :beer:

This book has nothing related to the booklet Holger posted the cover in his latest post.

Cheers.

Ch.