News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Great KVK1 Document!

Guest Rick Research

Don't have anything on LUFTWAFFE Beamten below "General" equivalents. :(

But a Regierungsrat "Major" was on the career path for higher promotion unlike an Amtsrat or Amtmann of the same rank but "glass ceilinged" there never going to rise higher.

Maybe someday....

Another nice one :cheers:

Thanks guys!! I really love the KVK stuff! Perhaps one day the rosters will come out for the lower officer rankings.

I still dont understand how the advancement system works for the Admin Officials. I know that Sonderfuhrer were brought in at a certain paygrade and did not advance further.

What about the Admin officials? What is the difference between an Amtsrat and a Regierungsrat?

Paul,

I still dont understand how the advancement system works for the Admin Officials. I know that Sonderfuhrer were brought in at a certain paygrade and did not advance further.

What about the Admin officials? What is the difference between an Amtsrat and a Regierungsrat?

Hi Paul,

in Germany we had and have for Admin Officials (civil servant) a ranking system, divided in four groups:

Einfacher Dienst = lower service

Mittlerer Dienst = middle service

Gehobener Dienst = upper service

H?herer Dienst = higher service

Please see here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beamter

In the upper service you can see the Amtsrat (A 12), in the higher service you can see the Regierungsrat (A 13).

Regards

Uwe

• 5 months later...