News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Very nice Chris :love::love::love: A lifesaving medal group!!! Do you have the DKiG as well? This is the largest Lifesaving bar I have seen with total WW2 era medals. Most I have seen had a mixture of medals from WW1 as well!

That last medal is the Bulgarian Gallantry Medal.

Paul

Edited by Paul Reck

Guest Rick Research

The individual tabs on a metal backing plate was a fairly common style then-- allowed for easier mounting and rearranging of awards than the "sewn up as one complete unit" type.

(Cheaper too, but who's counting?)

Not ONLY does he have the bar-- he has the DOCUMENTS-- which makes this probably the MOST documented, attributable Third Reich Lifesaving Medal group that I've EVER seen.

Not ONLY does he have the bar-- he has the DOCUMENTS-- which makes this probably the MOST documented, attributable Third Reich Lifesaving Medal group that I've EVER seen.

also in the group are sport badge, EK1, DKiG, CCbt in bronze, Panzer assault bronze, wound in black and silver etc.

It is a nice group. He and another guy saved a kid from drowning.

Hi Don,

The third medal is the Lifesaving medal I :love: so much! The last medal is the Bulgarian Gallantry medal.

WOW!!!! Documents too?! That grouping would be worth four times it's weight in gold(to me anyway!)

Paul

Edited by Paul Reck

• 1 year later...