News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Need help to ID four orders

I'm not sure where to put this thread, but I'll try here.

I have this picture of a Norwegian miniature group. The three first awards are Norwegian: order of St. Olav, knight 1st class, king Olav Vs 100 years medal and the medal for service as conscript in the navy.

But the four last orders are unknown to me. Are they known to you, gentlemen?

Guest Rick Research

Mind's gone blank, but the 1st of those 4 is one of the inter-wars baltic republics-- Latvia? Estonia? 2nd is the Merit Order from Horthy Hungary, with an "officer" class rosette affixed that was not psrt of the award as issued in Hungary.

I'm not sure where to put this thread, but I'll try here.

I have this picture of a Norwegian miniature group. The three first awards are Norwegian: order of St. Olav, knight 1st class, king Olav Vs 100 years medal and the medal for service as conscript in the navy.

But the four last orders are unknown to me. Are they known to you, gentlemen?

Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Portugal.

Dragomir

The Hungarian Merit Order is very likely the post 1992 type of this Order; that of the current republic given 1) the center is of that type [crest on shield rather than undifferented] 2) the ribbon color and 3) the contemporary nature of this bar. Edited by 922F