News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi mates,

I was not present on the forum almost 2 years.

Since i moved from Europe to Canada in fact.

Now, i have more time to present you some setup i had the chance to do since i bought 2 mannequins.

It help a lot for the presentation.

Currently, i'm still looking for flight equipment to finish them.

1. Flieger Hauptmann

012ou6vj9zg9.jpg

pilotelw002compressest1.jpg

Hello!

Amazing LW mannequins and Display.I love to see good DISPLAY.Thanks for nsharing with us. :cheers:

All the best

Nesredep

I agree!!! Great stuff! I love the Oberstleutnant and the Spiess set ups!! You have a fantastic collection of manniquins!

Strangly I had this idea 10 years ago while at Big Foot4X4. One of my responsibilties is we sponsor them. I go in there on occasion to give technicl advice nad give free product so they treat me quite well. My company developed diagnostic equipment that allowed them to build a shock dyno. This led to there long run of dominence in the Monster truck world.

They sell broken body parts as souvenirs. I discussed taking the whole right side of the truck and cut the edge of the tires so I would end up with 4-8" of the real truck mounted inside my garage.