News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

So, You think you have a rough piece?

Hi Paul, I can't imagine trying..... everything here is pretty easy to find for original ribbons as well as pieces in much better condition. It would be cheaper to just buy the awards rather than restore this one. Why sink all that extra dough into fixing relatively "common" pieces. The only exception would be if they were family pieces with deep sentimental value.... and even then I would have multiple fotos to show what once was....

clearly didn't use suntan lotion with a

high enough SPF..... :(

Joe, it could have been:

(1) a case of spontaneous combustion after someone eating Mexican or Madras/Indian curries and then licking that particular ribbon bar...(wonder who that would be?)

or...

(2) a melt down of an astro-turf background after setting on a flat bed scanner while someone was discussing the in's/outs' of a a particular flight-badge on the phone......

;-)

Les

Yeah! i seen it on E-bay and was wondering what had happened to it...obviously burnt....and as Stogie says...why bother restoring...plenty of these around... :)

I am surprised the swords did not melt...

Bob! how true are those words.... :0

Regards

Paul

• 10 years later...