News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A wonderful little gem. The obverse with its crisp metal lettering and the reserve with its delicate gold script dates and coat of arms. It's hard to choose which side to show.

Great order. I think it would look really nice next to its little brother -if you would ever part with it. ;)

A wonderful little gem. The obverse with its crisp metal lettering and the reserve with its delicate gold script dates and coat of arms. It's hard to choose which side to show.

Great order. I think it would look really nice next to its little brother -if you would ever part with it. ;)

Thank you for your opinion. :cheers:

Unfortunately, I don't want to part from it, I still receive it... :jumping:

Thank you !

I was still reading the "F. Beyreiss Der Hausordden und die tragbaren Ehrenzeichen des Grossherzogtums Oldenburg" and have found same numbers... I didn't realize that so few were awarded... I'm very happy to have it ! And with a perfect condition ! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

It's hard to choose which side to show.

/quote]

:love: Absolutely! This is one of those cases where the reverse is so much

more attractive than the obverse.

Congratulations on such a rare and beautiful decoration. :cheers:

Wild Card

Thank you for your opinion. :cheers:

Unfortunately, I don't want to part from it, I still receive it... :jumping:

Hello pinpon590;

It wasn't a serious offer to purchase it. Just expressing how much I like it.

Now that I see the rest of your collection next to it -I wouldn't want to break up the Oldenburg theme!

Please carry on the theme! I look forward to seeing your next acquisition.