News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Prices for Mongolian awards

Bob

Guest Rick Research

I would hate to see all of this as the modern day version of the Tulip-mania craze of the 17th century... just hysterical "investment" driven speculation that builds like an enormous financial boil and then bursts in a gelatinous mass of putrid...

ooookay then, maybe that's enough metaphor.

But anyway, it seems to me that if ANYTHING is collected for itself, and with respect to the item and what the item actually is, the current frenzy-- which is certainly unsustainable-- will leave a LOT fewer people on the wrong side of

Boy Was THAT A Dumb Idea.

It really is much easier to collect for ENJOYMENT. Better financially, better for mental health and most important of all

for personal satisfaction.

• Replies 62
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys,

just for the case, any of you buy from the ebay-sellers pumbark or artreti, they are somehow connected and they bid on their own stuff with another identity. Take a look on this feedback:

Edited out

Just a new collector gone mongolia mad or are these sellers trying to cheat?

Edited by Gerd Becker

Thanks, gentlemen. There was some shill-bidding going on there, but after some information, i got, this member is NOT a shill-bidder, but just a Mongolian Collector.

I am sorry, if i spread some confusion.

Gerd

Edited by Gerd Becker

Back to the original topic: check out the new SB on russianglory - inflation at work:)

BTW, all the numbered Combat Red Banner were gone on two major dealer website? What is going to happen, guys?

Yep, I noticed that too..... some folks are snapping up almost everything that appears. There does seem to be some limits though. Two very nice pieces sold by Dolf over on the Russian Awards Forum re-surfaced in China at a huge mark-up and are now on eBay with no takers despite being listed multiple times. I don't even want to think what that fellow is paying in fees everytime he relists that 4K medal!

• 7 years later...

QUOTE(stogieman @ Jan 27 2006, 03:35 )

The world has gone "Mad For Mongolian" I think we are approaching the zenith here............ I'll be the first to admit, when I want it, I buy it. If it's right, if it's real, if the condition is superb......... damn the price.

But this is out of the realm of reality even for me.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/MONG-HONORARY-LABOR-ME...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ONE-PERSON-AWARDED-2-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Pumbark start playing games by bidding on his own items using chinggisron as a bidder. I have been outbid by this person on several occasions and got second chance offer awry time.

Pumbark = golden976 = dealsmongol = bazoknowsdeals = dukgun2006

More on this later... the fraud was supposed to have ended in 2008, but it did not...