News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi everybody,

Here is one nice saxon officer ribbon bar. Last year I have bought same one but with SH3 ribbon more. One has been bought in States and the others in Germany. It is possible that the two ribbon bars came from same man, not sure, but look at the back !

Christophe

I'd assume they are, but we can never be sure... unless we know, there was only one Saxon officer with the two/three Saxon orders and the Bremern cross? Which I think is unlikely or hard/impossible to proove.

Still a nice "set"! ;o)

Hello Christophe,

It is good to see you back! These are great new additions- Saxon Kingdom/Hanseatic City....my two favourite types of ribbons on a ribbon bar. :cheers: It is likely that the 5er bar is the updated version of the 4er but as Sashaw says it is hard to know for sure.

On the 4er ribbon bar- are the AR2x and EK2 ribbons actually one ribbon?

Best wishes

Matt

Thanks all for your comments.

For the moment, after doing research through historic unit, I have found that two officers received cross from Bremen. One in the IR 104 and the other in the IR 107. But the problem is there is no name, only statistic :banger:

Does someone have the Bremen rolls ?

Christophe

• 2 years later...

Next one is very interresting. I have found, for the moment, only three officiers received this combo. Of course like there is no available Reuß list of awards of RE3X, this is the speculate. The most interresting is the fact that one of those officer is Airman Lt Lothar Frhr von Hausen.