News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

What are those order boxes for ?

I believe that those boxes are for Serbian Order of Saint Sava made by Bertrand.

Kind regards,

Radmilo

Radmilo has got it :) they are

Definatley Bertrand. If you can provide the interior shot, there should be some writing on the interior lid of the cushion.

Hello

Thanks ,

Yes , they are Bertrand , So they are definitely ST.SAVA ?

I believe so. Bertrand was making boxes of similar color but with swords in the lower left corner and marked V or IV for Karageorge star with swords for soldiers.

Edited by paja

Dear Paul , thank you very much for the info .

And Dear Obi007 ,

The gentleman who is selling them on ebay is a very good friend and customer of mine , he offered them to me first , now selling on ebay , sometimes he bought from me and sell the items .. By the way what is the problem if he is a collector or not ?

I am also a collector and i also have the oldest established Medal & Order shop in Istanbul - Turkey since 1984 ...

Hi Avsar Ibar , sorry mate if my comment offended you but I did't mean nothing bad . I'm always betting on any Serbian item for me nice looking undamaged boxes have the same value as medal it self , back In 2010 on my Holliday around the World I visited Grand Bazaar complex and also yours shop and I was more then impress !!! Best regards Obi.

Dear Obi ,

You are always welcome mate ! You also understand me wrong , what i mean shortly is " we need honest and trustable people around us , doesnt matter collector , dealer , seller or auction house ... "

Best Wishes ,

Avsar

• 4 weeks later...