News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 565
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Robert.  Now that you are here you must show something. tongue.gif

Don

Hi Don,

In 2 weeks i should be ready with my PAB's pictures. It will be something similar to what i have done with Luftwaffe badges last Saturday at WAF. I see no problems to share them all with you guys! wink.gif

Not copper but perhaps coupal.  What does it weigh?

Don

Don,

Yes you are correct, but i wasn't so much off with my "copper" thing. Cupal is not very popular term. Here is Cupal definition: Cupal is a composite material, it consists on the side of copper and on the other side of aluminum.

Robert, when coupla was used for badges it normally consisted of an aluminium core sandwiched between thin copper layers. The copper was used to aid in the adhesion of the solder and finish which aluminium doesn't like to do.

Don

Guest Darrell

Aha! I got you now guys! So this is the secret place? There is no escape from robert60446 now! Great thread btw! love.gif

Oh my god !!! He found us !!! tongue.gif

Welcome aboard mate beer.gif