News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Found in the loft, a Kriegs-Chronik

Blimey, was searching in the loft for something completely different and found this again. Completely forgot that I had it. It's pretty big 490 by 390 (that's 19"ish by 15"ish) which is probably why I put it away.

Lovely heavy documents, a bit too big to display in our weenie house.

Interesting that he lived not that far from you Turtle. As with all these things, if the relatives had an interest I wouldn't have had it in my loft.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one. Good when things get a better home.

I'll post the trade on here in a couple of weeks when I've figured it out........

Hope so and when you do, you will highlight the bullet splash. I've had the helmet since the strike happened and I said I'd never part with it, it saved my life............................

I thought you said you didn't want to be reminded about that. Just the same as my uncle showing me his lighter with a dent in it, telling the story about how it saved his life, then throwing it in the bin cause the lighter fluid leaked out.

I knew I should've had that ex wife that posed for that painting in 'Allo 'Allo.....

I thought you said you didn't want to be reminded about that. Just the same as my uncle showing me his lighter with a dent in it, telling the story about how it saved his life, then throwing it in the bin cause the lighter fluid leaked out.

I knew I should've had that ex wife that posed for that painting in 'Allo 'Allo.....

That lighter did save his life, I remember the tip of my bayonet bouncing off when I lunged with it at this Redcoat at Yorktown....was he the same John Bull??????