News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guys,

A small group to a Dr Lamprecht, Inf Regt 169.

Sadly still only the ribbon bars and bits n bobs.

It was posted up on WAF a while back.

I suppose you guys will appreciate it more.

Jock:)

Still, a very nice grouping and the ribbon bars are real nice.

Difficult to say why he was awarded the Sword Order. According to the 1925 Swedish Court and State Handbook, Reservlöjtn. Johannes Ernst Friedrich Paul Lambrecht received the award (Knight's Cross 2nd Class) in 1919.

Glenn

Difficult to say why he was awarded the Sword Order. According to the 1925 Swedish Court and State Handbook, Reservlöjtn. Johannes Ernst Friedrich Paul Lambrecht received the award (Knight's Cross 2nd Class) in 1919.

Glenn

Glenn,

On WAF there was speculation that it was not uncommon for this German state as they had strong links with the Swedish.

Is your second name Jewson as in Sennelager?

If so I have some books for you, I still keep my eyes peeled for those unit histories and the likes, haven't seen any Rank lists though!

• 2 weeks later...

Glenn,

This is all that I have found so far, I know there are a few more in the boxes somewhere, I don't know if these are your bag?

The black one is from 1939 and seems to detail the Westfalische VII Armeekorps, It lists all of the subordinate units and there is a table at the end with battles and casualty stats?

The brown one is I am sure you can see is about the 1870 war, it has a the rear a table of ORBAT down to Bde level, there are various maps of battles etc, more your bag than mine, If you want them let me know where to send them.

If you are ever up North, bend in if you can as I am sure there is a lot of archived stuff at Celle Museum.