News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Good evening again gents! Would anyone be able to tell me what category this item falls in please? Or what it's proper title is please? I'm also wondering what sort of ribbon would have gone with it, standard black/white/red? 22 grams and 33mm in size. Thanks in advance!

Hi Chris, I've seen a few besides mine. The script on the rear reads Grosses erleben macht ehrfürchtig und im Herzen fest, which I think means great experience makes awesomeness (?) and firmly within the heart? Dated 1916, but has 1914 on the front, maybe a speech he gave to Railway troops or workers? It's a nice looking piece, IMHO :)

Thank you very much Uwe and Auseklis, and I certainly didn't pay 75 euros for my Eisenbahn Töchterhort Ehrenzeichen 2. Klasse, 1914. I think it was about 15 euros, without ribbon. The large Plackette (?) version looks very impressive though.

Edited by Troy Tempest

• 1 month later...