News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iron Cross Grouping to a Bulgarian General

• Graf changed the title to Iron Cross Grouping to a Bulgarian General

Hi Chuck,

I am not sure who is the maker It is very nicely made slightly vaulted Both 1st and 2nd Class Crosses are marked "800" for silver. Do not forget that those high ranking officers had more then one awards

Recently I was offered a medal bar, supposedly owned by this General. However the seller did not provide a good provenance and  he wanted a price that i did not feel comfortable with. I declined the offer.

The General was also awarded 4th and 3rd Classes of the Bulgarian Order for Bravery

Interesting fact is that the one of the documents is the General's  Secondary school Diploma.

In one of the letters, to his wife he wrote that he was just promoted as General and also he just was awarded the Second Class with War decoration  of Austrian Military Merit Cross.