News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Austro-hungarian-army.co.uk

GdC26

Hi Sandro,

after not updating the site for some years, l decided to cease paying the server fees and monthly software “enhancements” for my dated site. I have of course everything on my hard drive and should you need anything, please feel free to ask.

Regards

Glenn

11 hours ago, Glenn J said:

Hi Sandro,

after not updating the site for some years, l decided to cease paying the server fees and monthly software “enhancements” for my dated site. I have of course everything on my hard drive and should you need anything, please feel free to ask.

Regards

Glenn

Hi Glenn, 

Many thanks, very much appreciated. I know your site has many fans, so if there are things people can do to keep it in the air, please let us know. I, for one, would not mind paying a reasonable annual subscription to keep it open.

Kind regards,

Sandro

18 hours ago, Glenn J said:

Hi Sandro,

Regards

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

I am a newbie so could you share the highest orders of Austrian Imperials and with photos of course

Best regards

Guys,

you are all very kind and your comments are very much appreciated. I think the easiest way ahead is this: If you pm me with tour email addresses, I will send you the entire site as a zipped file and then you will have all the information you need.

Regards

Glenn

1 hour ago, Glenn J said:

Guys,

you are all very kind and your comments are very much appreciated. I think the easiest way ahead is this: If you pm me with tour email addresses, I will send you the entire site as a zipped file and then you will have all the information you need.

Regards

Glenn

Tried to send you a message but I received an error which is saying that you cannot receive messages:(

2 hours ago, Glenn J said:

Guys,

Regards

Glenn

Glenn,

That is most generous. I’ll send you my e-mail later tonight. That said, my offer stands should you change your mind and decide to relaunch the site.

Kind regards,

Sandro

Dear Glenn, 

since nearly 20 years ago, when I first saw your invaluable webpage, I've found it as the best internet resource on the Austro-Hungarian Armed Forces and related topics. 

You've been a pioneer in an area that now has many, many fans and collectors all over the world. 

I feel kind of guilty for having visited your page very rarely in the later times, but always finding something precious for my own collection and/or researches. 

The section about the Mexican campaign, for instance, is a fantastic synthesis of the subject, yet giving all those informations, to be found only consulting many rare to find books. 

The same for all the other sections. 

I agree with Sandro's words, if anything could be done to keep a piece of history alive. 

Thank you Glenn,

Best wishes, 

Enzo (E. L.)

49 minutes ago, Elmar Lang said:

The section about the Mexican campaign, for instance, is a fantastic synthesis of the subject, yet giving all those informations, to be found only consulting many rare to find books. 

+1

• 4 months later...

I came here with the same question, and found a solution: Wayback Machine Web Archive. Site is still functional with pics and links. Thanks Glenn for all your past work, it's still helping people today.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170102184831/http://www.austro-hungarian-army.co.uk/index.htm

Edited by TJLA