News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Ukrainian war medals

Badge of the 3rd Territorial Defense Battalion, now it's the 3rd separate motorized infantry battalion of the 24th Mechanized Brigade. Inscription "Always faithful" (Завжди вірний).

56225985.jpg

56225987.jpg

56225988.jpg

56225989.jpg

17 hours ago, ostprussenmann_new said:

Are any of these awards getting awarded to foreign volunteers in the current conflict.  Are there photos of it?

I heard that some volunteers are getting the Order for Courage 3rd class, maybe anybody received The Medal For Military Service to Ukraine. There is project of the public organization's award for volunteers "For our freedom and yours" (За нашу і вашу свободу): https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-ato/3638528-prezentuvali-nagorodu-dla-inozemciv-aki-zahisaut-ukrainu.html

630_360_1671630231-1981.jpeg

Edited by Ura87

I wonder if they will do a medal for humanitarian work similar to the one during the ATO. Although naturally a LOT more people would be eligible for this. Or would they simplify this and award the Medal "for the Defence of Ukraine" Second Class to everyone, even if they were not involved in military aid but only humanitarian aid?

21 hours ago, Zulu_00 said:

I wonder if they will do a medal for humanitarian work similar to the one during the ATO. Although naturally a LOT more people would be eligible for this. Or would they simplify this and award the Medal "for the Defence of Ukraine" Second Class to everyone, even if they were not involved in military aid but only humanitarian aid?

@Ura87 any idea on this?

On 08/01/2023 at 11:23, Ura87 said:

I heard that some volunteers are getting the Order for Courage 3rd class, maybe anybody received The Medal For Military Service to Ukraine. There is project of the public organization's award for volunteers "For our freedom and yours" (За нашу і вашу свободу): https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-ato/3638528-prezentuvali-nagorodu-dla-inozemciv-aki-zahisaut-ukrainu.html

630_360_1671630231-1981.jpeg

First, Thanks for sharing.

I do find this thread very interesting since the conflict is ongoing and so fresh in all of our minds.

Not pertaining to this thread, but since there are experts on the region, have there been any thoughts on the awards from the Russian perspective with the current conflict?

4 hours ago, ostprussenmann_new said:

I do find this thread very interesting since the conflict is ongoing and so fresh in all of our minds.

Not pertaining to this thread, but since there are experts on the region, have there been any thoughts on the awards from the Russian perspective with the current conflict?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medal_"For_the_Return_of_Crimea"#:~:text=The medal was awarded to,as the result of the

All that I know of so far

7 hours ago, ostprussenmann_new said:

In 2022, the russian guard established its medal for participation in the war, but I do not want to spread it. There are also many medals of pseudo-republics from 2014 to 2022. 

Edited by Ura87

Badge of the City Council of Netishyn "For Honor and Courage" (За честь і мужність). It's not just for veterans, but this award is for them too

318475589_531573515666582_8715019125455506244_n.jpg

Edited by Ura87

In 2015, the awards of the commanders of combat sectors appeared, one of them I showed on 1st page. They often changed, so there are many of them. There are sectors "А", "Б", "Д", "М" and "С". Later, the sectors were replaced by Operational Tactical Groups of the ATO, then the Joint Forces Operation (JFO / ukr. OOC), I will show them later.

Д.jpg

Б1.jpg

Б.jpg

А1.png

А.jpg

Д1..jpg

Д1.jpg

М.jpg

М..jpg

М1.jpeg

post-39807-0-28684400-1441056130_thumb.jpg

С1.jpg

post-39807-0-65172900-1453839198_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ura87

@Ura87if you don't mind me asking, could we see your own medal group (as long as it won't identify you)? I presume you're fighting this war too and I commend you. I'm currently doing refugee work on the Romanian-Ukrainian border helping Ukrainians. 

1 hour ago, Zulu_00 said:

@Ura87if you don't mind me asking, could we see your own medal group (as long as it won't identify you)? I presume you're fighting this war too and I commend you. I'm currently doing refugee work on the Romanian-Ukrainian border helping Ukrainians. 

Thank's for your help. I serve in police and I do not fight yet. In my record only one medal for long service, for second I was mentioned in order but I don't received it yet.

323362179_470561705265977_8571508698986878296_n.jpg

Edited by Ura87