News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Cases are many and varied, but some stand out from the crowd. Like this one. Custom made, one of a kind. Stylish. Elegant. And sooo... ..Imperial. Not due to it's age though as it's brand new. But because of it's content. VERY Imperial. It has space for 7 awards, but It's not full. Yet. I started this project almost a year ago and it's still not in it's final stage, but It's as final as it will be for years to come, so thats why I'll present it now, or rather soon. ;) Besides the looks and the quality of craftmanship the one thing that makes me place this case before all others is it's size. It's huge compared to those puny EK cases and even the EK sets that AH gave out after the fall of Poland in 1939 seem tiny next to this one. Needless to say, I'm a very happy man.

So as per custom, I'm not going to say whats inside. I'll let you guess, comment and discuss untill next week and then I'll open it up. So untill then, enjoy.. :Cat-Scratch::beer:

Guest Rick Research

Brand new? MADE new? Or changed from something else?

I know what that pussy cat is-- no sword, no armored elbow.

So who did you get to MAKE this?

Brand new? MADE new? Or changed from something else?

I know what that pussy cat is-- no sword, no armored elbow.

So who did you get to MAKE this?

It's brand new and made in England by Tony Yeomans. I posted a similar thread in WAF with a poll:

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/sho...ad.php?t=160574

Some of the alternatives there are rather creative.. :P

A closer view. As you can see there is still room for the 1st and 2nd cl. commanders. I was going to get the 2nd cl. but my American trip made it impossible..

1st. cl. RK with swords. 14 carat gold. Not an easy piece to acquire especially in real gold. Got lucky about 8 months ago. :jumping: 514 of these were awarded during ww1 to majors and of those about half were golden and the rest silver-gilt.

Edited by Blitz

1st cl. RK. Also 14 carat gold, manufactured around the turn of the century. Came to me early this year. Slightly easyer to get when compared to the 1st. cl. with swords, but the difference in numbers is large. 5445 awarded between 1866-1918.