News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Jubilee Medal for the 100th Year Anniversary of Lenin's Birth - Civilian & Military Versions

Guest Darrell

Guest Darrell

Received the Civilian Version today. It goes nicely with the Military Version.

First up the Civilian Version Obverse:

Guest Darrell

:jumping: Nice to have a complete set :jumping: I have both with the combatant awarded to Colonel Boris Fedorov.

:beer: Doc

Doc,

Actually there are three variations. The other was one awarded to foreigners. VERY expensive :unsure:

• 1 year later...
    • 1 year later...

Doc,

Actually there are three variations. The other was one awarded to foreigners. VERY expensive :unsure:

If one were interested in one of these, how much would I expect to have to pay????

THanks

JC

Last time Russian Glory was updated back in Feb. they had one for $1,350. Collect Russian just had a cased example not too long ago, but it appears it has been sold.

What did the Collectrussia one go for???

If you remember....

THanks

JC