News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Show your early Bravery and Combat Service medals

• 1 year later...
    • Replies 60
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much are these going for nowadays as i want to get a early bravery to go with my early combat(which il post later!)

I got mine about a year ago for $110 & $70. But those came from Alexei so the price was low.

I saw a BM go for $113 on eBay recently. Dunno if it was real though. Eugene's got one of the two (can't remember which) for $245. So I'd expect about $200 for a good one might be close to the price.

BTW, here's mine. Mounted, and I didn't feel like popping them off for a reverse shot.

I'm so lazy.... :Cat-Scratch:

Edited by Eric Gaumann

how much are these going for nowadays as i want to get a early bravery to go with my early combat(which il post later!)

This one just arrived. Got it for 145$ on Ebay. A fair price in my opinion (uncut ring and dirty worn original ribbon). Medals with lower number will be going for more. Bought one earlier this year from a dealer for 175$ #274xxx

/Erik

An outstanding deal that shows there are still some nice pieces out there for a good price even if you have to go to India to find them. I wish now that I had not sold the 10 that I had years ago,

Bryan

well i DID pick up my combat for about E70 so not to bad! :cheers: cool i guess i can still afford one!! i really like these early ones because from what iv heard they wernet give out like the mass awardings after the major victorys started to happen they were hard one(not that the later ones wernt its just that before the victorys started you had to do ALOT to get them!!)

• 2 months later...