I dunno Larry... I think it could be the whole "respect thy elders" thing! :lol: LOL

Ralph,

Very nice EM patch. Although I am not experienced enough to make a definative comment on breast eagles, I feel that yours are beautiful originals.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your attempt to enlighten me, but I think we have a small misunderstanding here.

My response was in reference to Laurence's post #47 and that one surely isn't blue, rather the

same as mine i.e. secondary colour red. My real dilemma is to differentiate green from brown.

Laurence, in these days, when Christmas is knocking on the door, brothers shouldn't be separated.

Please pm me your snail-mail address ;)

KR

Peter

Admin Leutnant. Now I don't know if it is my scanner that makes it such a light green. So I dont know if this would be Reichsluftaufsichtsdienst (Aircraft control) or "Wehrmachtbeamte, Nautiker"

That is a very interesting tab(the light green admin). I will have to hit the Davis Books!

Larry,

You are absolutely correct in your theory of the Official's tabs being light green(Air Traffic Control Service Officials). They are the only officials tabs in that color! These tabs were amoungst the first officials tabs released IAW Order 144 on the 22Apr1935! These are the first I have ever seen! Very nice find!

This information is as per page 121 of "Uniforms and Insignia of the Luftwaffe", Vol1 by Brian Davis

IF you ever find any more...

Merry Christmas

Hi Paul

Thanks for that info, well that turned into a choice score for 27.50 euro! :jumping:

Diane on WAF said about the same thing without the additional info you supplied.

And yeah if I find another...... :cheers:

Diane is awesome. She has helped me out a lot as well... especially in the beginning. I actually just spoke with her on the phone last week about the grey tabs I have posted. That is another topic though.

Those tabs are real beauties and I am sure it will be a while before more surface!

Thank you for keeping an eye out for me.

Regards

Paul