here's an un-issued set for a Major in the Reichluftministerium. To the best of my knowledge and reaserch, Black was not used as a waffenfarbe for Pioneer in the Luftwaffe.

The obv

A major for Flak. Note how low the gull is and the different way of doing the acorns, and the different way of doing the back. When I saw this one on the dealers site, it was a different color from the rest of his flak tabs, thats why the Half-pay officer thread. :blush:

Edited by Laurence Strong

Very nice Larry!!! :cheers: The Reichluftministerium set is :jumping: awesome!!! You have been coming up with some nice finds!

Some great Luft cloth flowing here! One of my favorites is this cord-stiched NCO eagle. I had to crop it way down - but I think there's enough left to enjoy.

Scott

Edited by Scott

Thanks Paul, found a couple of nice site's, just needing to be cleaned out :cheeky: and some long hours at work, so's I can sit at the right hand of the "Cash God"

Scott very nice eagle thanks for sharing it :cheers:

I was going to wait for some other's to arrive but i think i will post this one today :rolleyes:

Generalmajor...got to love the metallic thread

Your reserve tabs are awesome!!! I like how they show the different methods of construction! I would love to find more of these!!

Paul

Some great Luft cloth flowing here! One of my favorites is this cord-stiched NCO eagle. I had to crop it way down - but I think there's enough left to enjoy.

Scott

Scott!

That is a unique eagle! Can you please post the rest of the tunic?!?

A couple new one's. First form Garth a Musician from the Luftnachrichten, looks like he was promoteed and had some one embroider a new gull

After a little cleanup with a soft toothbrush, is this similar to "Zinc Pest"? Not so sure I want to apply vaseline to the tabs, Anyone got some ideas????