News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Mosin-Nagant

Great restoration on the rifle!!! Also, what are the odds of other live oridnance being caught in live trees, to this date?!!?

Thanks

I think that the mine on a tree was put by people after war .

Between peoples is contract -If has seen danger make so others see and casually were not lost .Tree the best place for this purpose .I think it happen in the seventieth years. Right after wars people from Rzhev were afraid to go to a wood. It was very dangerous to a life

Thanks

I think that the mine on a tree was put by people after war .

Between peoples is contract -If has seen danger make so others see and casually were not lost .Tree the best place for this purpose .I think it happen in the seventieth years. Right after wars people from Rzhev were afraid to go to a wood. It was very dangerous to a life

I understand. It makes me wonder what other dangers are still unfound!! What is the last piece you are holding? Your Mosin Nagant?

I understand. It makes me wonder what other dangers are still unfound!! What is the last piece you are holding? Your Mosin Nagant?

There is other rifle .After deactivation and repair I can make one more doll in the form of the soldier .I have the big desire to collect dolls the soldier in the form of the countries of participants .

I understand my clothes in different pictures is identical. After the first photo has passed one year. My clothes are my amulet. If I have dressed this form means I shall arrive home with finds.

I understand my clothes in different pictures is identical. After the first photo has passed one year. My clothes are my amulet. If I have dressed this form means I shall arrive home with finds.

Well, then good luck with your next search :cheers:

Great pictures, i love the one with the shell above the bird hole.

Gerd

Well, then good luck with your next search :cheers:

Great pictures, i love the one with the shell above the bird hole.

Gerd

I look forward to seeing results of your next adventure as well. Just be careful!

Hi Sergey,

Fantastic pics! :love: Makes me want to hop a plane and come join you for a walk in the woods! Can't find goodies like that here. :P

But amen to Paul's comment... please be careful!!!! :speechless1: We want you to be around taking pics and putting together displays for a long, long time to come! :jumping::jumping:

Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us. :beer:

Dan :cheers:

I look forward to seeing results of your next adventure as well. Just be careful!

Thanks. I do not touch shells and mines. I think that the God will keep me. I know it is dangerously. However these places have greater force of an attraction. Having arrived once here again and again you come back .Here time has stopped 60 years back .

Hi Sergey,

Fantastic pics! :love: Makes me want to hop a plane and come join you for a walk in the woods! Can't find goodies like that here. :P

But amen to Paul's comment... please be careful!!!! :speechless1: We want you to be around taking pics and putting together displays for a long, long time to come! :jumping::jumping:

Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us. :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Thanks for so high estimation of my photos. Has with the great pleasure shared the impressions. I am glad that was pleasant to you. I shall search for new photos .

• 1 year later...

Remains of the soldier have been transported in administration of area for burial in a military burial place.It is very a pity that this soldier will be buried as the unknown soldier

Sadly, I fear that this will be repeated many more times in the future.