News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Pedersen,

You would probably get more response, should you post better images ;) . I'll venture an opinion though, based on what you show. The shield appears to be a "small 4" fake. I'm sure this will be either confirmed or challenged by others.

KR

Peter

Hi Pedersen,

You would probably get more response, should you post better images ;) . I'll venture an opinion though, based on what you show. The shield appears to be a "small 4" fake. I'm sure this will be either confirmed or challenged by others.

KR

Peter

Hi

My name is not Pedersen.

Jan Arne S is a member of Gentelman . Jan Arne have seen over all my awards / medals and him have not find any wrong with they. ( should you post better images ? ).

Nesredep

My mistake, must have read it from the wrong direction :rolleyes: If Jan-Arne is content with the shield, why bother taking up my time for an opinion? And yes, I post better images.

KR

Peter

Hi

My name is not Pedersen.

Jan Arne S is a member of Gentelman . Jan Arne have seen over all my awards / medals and him have not find any wrong with they. ( should you post better images ? ).

Nesredep

Hi,

My wifes grandfather was onm the Arnim as well... I have aLL his stuff.

A word to posting... people like to discuss on the forum.. if you have items you dont want discussions and opinions on, its better not to post them at all. Just posting a pic and expecting 20 people to post and say "fantastic" is not how it works.

Best

Chris

Hi,

My wifes grandfather was onm the Arnim as well... I have aLL his stuff.

A word to posting... people like to discuss on the forum.. if you have items you dont want discussions and opinions on, its better not to post them at all. Just posting a pic and expecting 20 people to post and say "fantastic" is not how it works.

Best

Chris

Hi

I want discussions and opinions.

Best regards

Nesredep

Hi !

Shield are not what I`m best on about 3.reich combat medals .

I only said that I have seen original Krim and Kuban shields with 4 "pins" pressed out in one operation with the shield .

And that Narvik Sheilds could have been made the same way .

That is not the same as I have said the Sheild is original .

Jan Arne

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Narvik shields are difficult, a lot of fakes around. Better photos needed to make any certain opinion regardning orginality. I must admit that I have the same concerns as Peter J.

Cheers Frode

Ok Chris, I'll give it another try in case I was vague. N's Narvik is a "small 4"-fake and you have an excellent original Deumer.

cheers

Peter

Hello!

What is a " small 4 " fake? I am not sure about the details.

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

Here a clue how to comprehend what I'm saying. Save the image, open it up and increase the magnification. It will then be apparent that the "4" is smaller than the "0", especially if one compare the two shields next to each other. The general consensus amongst collectors disqualifies this as a fake.

cheers

Peter

Here a clue how to comprehend what I'm saying. Save the image, open it up and increase the magnification. It will then be apparent that the "4" is smaller than the "0", especially if one compare the two shields next to each other. The general consensus amongst collectors disqualifies this as a fake.

cheers

Peter

Hello!

Thank You for the clarification.Wher can I get documentation in original writings?

All the best :beer:

Nesredep