News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Guys,

Well, I FINALLY got one. Seems like I waited for one of these forever!! I never realized just how hard these are to come by, until I searched for 4 years! Complete with a DEUMER eagle, not a Juncker hybrid. Happy days, happy days! cool.gif

ERIC

[attachmentid=8437]

Thank you everyone, I appreciate it! wink.gif The quality of workmanship on these Deumers' far surpasses those made by Juncker IMO. She weighs in at a hefty 44.1 grams! @Bill - I'm up to 15 Pilot Badges now, but there is always room for more! biggrin.gif @John - an OM is next on the 'hit list' Pilot Badge wise J, but I do have an Assmann 1st Pattern Aluminum Pilot ( a bit worn, but so what!! ) in the works as we speak. Again, thanks to everyone for the kind replys!

Best,

ERIC

Hi Eric, I would have to agree with you on the Deumers vs. Juncker in "weight" and appearance, but I still find just a subtle bit more finishing on the Juncker badges. Call me biased, I can live with it  wink.gif

Hi Rick,

OK Rick you're biased!! laugh.gif No, really, I know you are partial to the Juncker-made badges, that's okay. I agree with you regarding the hand finishing - those Juncker craftsmen wielded some serious files! Both companies were at the top of their game in badge making no doubt, so no wonder we see so many hybrid badges between the two. I'll still take a Deumer Pilot over a buntmetall Juncker 1st or 2nd Pattern Pilot anytime! wink.gif

Best,

ERIC

• 1 month later...