News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bringing History to life...

Alex K

Hello gentlemen, thank you for your kind comments, greatly appreciated.

Some more clear-out

Candid Adolf Galland and someone (Can't think of the name just now but may have posted already)

Some Imperial boys in blue, (OK two in Feldgrau)

King Boris III Bulgaria, the decoration he is wearing on his dark blue uniform lower left breast is a special and unique award to him to celebrate his 20 years as head of the armed forces, and is quite unique, there are a few known examples (Including one with brilliants) but images of the actual award are extremely difficult to find, (And I've tried hard) fortunately information supplied by another GMIC member and apologies for not remembering them to thank them, supplied me with the above information, I have therefore attempted to "Reconstruct" the award based on available information, result attached.

To be fair, in this instance the colourisation actually shows him wearing the decoration based on my reconstruction, but hopefully reasonably accurate. It is based on the standard Bulgarian officers 20 year Long service cross

Edited by Alex K

• 1 month later...

Hi all, a brief window to allow me to re-connect with the GMIC community, so another clear-out, this time it's the boys from the RAF, Battle of Britain etc.

some I may have posted before but many not, be patient with me!!

The first Douglas (Tin legs Bader) on his Hurricane

Hello Paul, you may have caught me out on this one!! I know Rudel had a unique position with his uniform, so I did a quick check and have edited the above image to more accurately reflect reality, (I am passionate about accuracy) thanks for the input, see previous post. If you scroll back you will see a colourisation of General Rudel, I posted some time back with his unique tabs and underlay

regards

Alex K

Edited by Alex K