News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Last Weekend I made a visit to the grandson of Walther Heinert from IR 134, recipent of the Goldene St. Heinrichs-Medaille. Here a picture of his medal-bar.

Gru? Stefan

Edited by IR 134

Interesting!! I had marked his bio for some reason.

Have you seen the Golden St Henry book?

He got the medal for a very bloody grenade-tossing, night action against British troops near Foureaur.

Hi Ulsterman.

It?s a funny thing with the book: on the same day, I visited Heinert?s grandson, I got the book from a good friend of mine. And when I look inside, I found this dedication from the family Oskar Fritzsche - another gold-medal-winner from IR134 -to his nephew, for confirmation :speechless1:

So, this was an absolutely amazing weekend.

Gru? Stefan

Hello

Nice stroy Stefan, very interresting. Just for my information, do you know if the SH medal is hallmarked or not ? Thanks

Regards

Christophe

Hello Christophe.

The medal is marked "F.U."

Have a look Stefan, I have one photo with Oberleutnant from IR Nr. 134. There is no name :banger: on the back

Christophe

Sent you pm.

Gru? Stefan