News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Nice EK1 I found Saturday.

I am one of those collectors that just can not get off the fence and decide if I want to collect TR or Imperial German items. I prefer Imperial but sometimes something nice comes along and I just can't help it. I went to a new show for me this weekend in a very small hall. I was an hour late getting there and a few local sharks were there when I arrived. Third table in I found this! I could not believe it and the price was very nice for me. This is what I saw.

Next I looked at the EK. The paint is different from the few others I have. The paint is not reflective and I describe it as "dead". I has a great effect when looking at it. It really pulled me into this cross. You can see patina but no marks or dings in the frame. I think it is unworn or nearly so.