News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Nothing much- just filled this case.

Just a quick snapshot of a case that I recently filled.

Thanks

Don

Great Army Ryker Don ..are you doing a Luft and a Navy also ? I like the way you set it up, nicely balanced .

I've been thinking about buying a Cholm shield ,but heard there's a new repro being made ...when did you get yours and how did you lock it in as a period piece. I'd love to see a closeup of it (if poss).

Thanks --Mike

Thanks for the comments guys. I was just trying to show how hard it can be to find that last piece to fill out a case. I collect mostly Army stuff since I was in the Army and have a natural adversion to all things Airforce/Navy related. Here is the rest of my still buding collection. First up is the rest of the Army stuff. Panzer division first.

Don

So as you can see I have a variety of things that I like. That is how I buy for the most part- what strikes me as interesting. You all can spot the holes and tell where I'm going. Thanks for looking.

Don

Hi Don,

Maybe not very collector like, but WOW!!

No wonder I can't find that one perfect Panzer badge!!??

Sorry Jim but everything sleeps in the safe. I wish I could have a nice display cabinet but I have an innate distrust of humans.

Don

Don,

You misunderstood my comment. I meant what I was saying was not very collector like!!! My comment, WOW!!

Your display is GREAT!!! I keep all my stuff in Rikers mounts. Sorry, I should have proof read.

With the badges you have there, I'd keep them locked up too!!!

Great collection Don!

Love the Tank batallions! they look impressive!

The Imperial section is nice too, with 1st and 2nd crosses lined up...

and the diversity of awards. ( try Medalbars.....and as Bob always says...its a slippery slope!) once bitten....thats it!... :)

Thanks for showing

Cheers

Paul

• 1 year later...