News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Good afternoon gents, I wasn't sure if I should have posted this in the Freikorp section or not. Paid a lot of money for this from a reputable seller, he was more than happy for me to post photos for consideration on any site. Does anyone have any views, good or bad? Thanks!

Thanks gents for your views, unfortunately, the seller has now blacklisted me so I can't contact him through the site, and refuses to answer my emails. He has also left ME negative feedback, and unless the site management can do something, I look to be out of pocket $700 - very unhappy

That kind of sellers should be pinned as NON RELIABLE on this forum for everyone to be warned. Special section, big red letters, photos of them or their locations & shops, addresses, whatever it takes. I am sorry for the negative outcome. It´s so annoying to feel yourself cheated :banger: , and I am really pissed off on your behalf.

I hate this. Not that it's any consolation but I've been done and ended up with worthless junk in a similar manner a few times.

Why do dealers do this? I know its greed but surely they get a rep and no one buys from them after a while. This keeps me away from some fairs on this side of the pond as I'll remember the dealer who did me and I don't want to see him again. These aren't mistakes, it's robbery, pure and simple.

Troy, I'm sorry mate but you're not alone.

Otter, I agree with you. I'd like to name these f*****s and help put them out of business. Every time I buy something now I'm going to ask for a card or contact details. I'll invite them round for afternoon tea at my house.

I paid using paypal, but I mistakenly selected the personal box instead of the goods and services box, and paypal washed their hands of the whole thing. I explained it was an honest mistake on my part, and told them I could forward all the emails in which I offer to pay his paypal fee, as well as the Trade Me site fee, and ask for his paypal address which he provided, as well as a link to the sale on the Trade Me site, all of which would show and prove that the payment was indeed for goods and services, but they just keep replying that personal payments can't be contested by paypal. Very disappointing.

I like his comments on your feedback

"I would hardly call a couple of random comments from unknown people with no credentials who have only seen photos conclusive proof of anything, buyers remorse is what i call it. Even so perhaps you should contact *********** who sold it to me as original or perhaps whoever sold it to him...as i bought it as original and merely resold the item on. My overwhelmingly positive feedback speaks for itself your negative feedback does not bother me."

liar, liar, pants on fire

That kind of sellers should be pinned as NON RELIABLE on this forum for everyone to be warned. Special section, big red letters, photos of them or their locations & shops, addresses, whatever it takes. I am sorry for the negative outcome. It´s so annoying to feel yourself cheated :banger: , and I am really pissed off on your behalf.

I know his name from the paypal transaction, it's James Moore, and he lives in Christchurch City, Canterbury, New Zealand. He trades on the New Zealand site Trade Me under the username collbelle. I trade under panzermeister, you can find him through my feedback.

Yes, that is particularly galling, seeing as how his money back guarantee was based on whether it passed scrutiny on WAF or not, and then when it didn't, all of a sudden, it was meaningless what the know-nothings on WAF thought.

What a disgusting behavior!