News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Beijing Panjiayuan Antique Market orderandMedal

1812 Overture

Extraordinary pictures! Thanks for sharing.

It's a little hard to tell from the photos but most of these appear quite genuine although you would want to inspect the Double Dragons very closely given the quality of the reproductions being made these days.

How much for a Double Dragon star and that cased Striped Tiger (1st or 2nd Class?)?

15 hours ago, drclaw said:

Extraordinary pictures! Thanks for sharing.

It's a little hard to tell from the photos but most of these appear quite genuine although you would want to inspect the Double Dragons very closely given the quality of the reproductions being made these days.

How much for a Double Dragon star and that cased Striped Tiger (1st or 2nd Class?)?

hello drclaw This is not my store, and many of them are sold. The most important thing is that I suggest you go to Beijing to buy

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Hi Gents, 1812 Overture 

i thought these were on display not for sale. Currency value mean these may be extremely tempting in this part of the world. Please show us more if you visit again....

我认为这些都是出售而不是出售。货币价值意味着这些在世界这一地区可能极具诱惑力。如果您再次访问,请告诉我们更多....

On 06/11/2018 at 01:30, Ulsterman said:

outstanding!! what is the address? 

优秀。地址是什么?

tony

4 hours ago, Farkas said:

Hi Gents, 1812 Overture 

i thought these were on display not for sale. Currency value mean these may be extremely tempting in this part of the world. Please show us more if you visit again....

我认为这些都是出售而不是出售。货币价值意味着这些在世界这一地区可能极具诱惑力。如果您再次访问,请告诉我们更多....

优秀。地址是什么?

tony

I don't know how to describe the location, but he is on the second floor. If I am at the scene, I know how to get there.

15 hours ago, Paul R said:

I need to go to China.  Those medals are amazing.  Are the prices reasonable when compared to the online markets we all know?

The price is a bit expensive, but pay attention to the appearance. Which city do you want to come to in China? Not all cities have medal order stores