News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

gentleman

christmas is coming and so I think about a colonial medal bar because ... some of you have maybe seen this:

Its the most colonial medal bar possible, imho if you collect german colony's. Maybe not the only one but can't remeber to see a bar with 1. and 2. class together with EK 2 before.

Looks to my eyes very harmonius, aging and blur making sense if you look over the bar.

cost 700 euro, anyone would see a problems with this medalbar?

s-l1600.png

s-l1600aa.png

s-l1600e.jpg

s-l1600er.jpg

s-l1600ew.jpg

s-l1600f.png

s-l1600r.png

s-l1600t.png

Edited by xxx

thank you for your warning

like most cases- if its looks to good to be true it is exactly this

do you think the Militär-Ehrenzeichen are original or fakes?

Edited by xxx

for the untrained eye the silver oxide on the first 3 medals looks very natural. I don't know how they do it.

just touch the silver with the finger and than put it in a box for 6 month or work with some chemicals to get it quicker. suspect the aging on the ribbons is done with coffee or black tea. anyway it looks like it was there for decades.

Edited by xxx

1 hour ago, Schießplatzmeister said:

The Hindenburg Cross is the only component of this conglomeration of modern forgeries that might possibly be genuine. 

I don't know, the EKII looks genuine too, it's atleast a three-piece construction.