Iran?

Was surfing Ebay, to see if there was an Iranian gold coins up for auction. So I typed in Iran Gold, and found this.........

1. If Iranian women look like this when do we invade!!!!!!!

2. I think this might be a bit misleading however??????

Hey guys... if we don't invade then we "MUST" immediately conclude a treaty of absolute friendship!!!! Then have the female contingent over for a sleep over!!!! All in the interests of international peace and friendship, you understand. :rolleyes::lol:

Dan :cheers:

I concur, I motion that we get Kofi Annan on it right away!!!!!!

Hey, let that UN numbnutz get his own chicks! :lol::P As for me, I can only look... can't touch! :shame: But hey... that can be worked into any treaties I guess. But there comes a time when we have to stand up and negotiate these things for ourselves. Otherwise the uppity ups get the good chicks and we get the leftovers. ;)

And I don't think we want to play that... "Do you want what's behind veil number one, veil number two or veil number three?" game! :cheeky:

Dan :cheers:

• 3 months later...

I must say the two shown above are definitely Grade A material ... however .. for every one or two like this ... how many "Olga's" are underneath the face garb? :unsure::speechless1: