News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luftwaffe Band Uniform, finally in!

I was so excited to receive this rare beauty. I just wish that I had a parade helmet and a brocade belt to display with it!

This is the smallest uniform I have ever seen. The guy could not have been more than 5 feet 4 inches.

Thanks guys! I have only seen two of these...ever. Both were flight piped. I would love to see one attached to say... a Signals or Flak unit. I wonder if there are any others out there!

John,

Thanks for your kind words. I store my uniforms in a hanging box(I dont have a collection room yet) loaded with socks full of moth balls. Nothing is getting in there! Heck, the smell is a bit strong... even for me! :cheers:

• 1 month later...
    Hi,Paul!! Good morning, 1:00 o'clock. Oh my GoD!!! You bought to Toucrock of Luftwaffe jager"Ha-pu" !! I want to bought this Toucrock. You bought to it form "that dealer"? This Touckrock is Very nice MINT!! I want to buy Oberst or Major of Luftwaffe jager Touckrock.I am looking for it.Thank you,Paul!!

Hi,Paul!! Good morning, 1:00 o'clock. Oh my GoD!!! You bought to Toucrock of Luftwaffe jager"Ha-pu" !! I want to bought this Toucrock. You bought to it form "that dealer"? This Touckrock is Very nice MINT!! I want to buy Oberst or Major of Luftwaffe jager Touckrock.I am looking for it.Thank you,Paul!!

Thank you for the kind words, Naoki! I would love to find a Tuchrock for a Major or Oberst Jaeger as well!