News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Thought some of you might enjoy a glimse into my Imperial German aviation badge collection. First up ,four variations of the Errinerungsabzeichen fur Heersluftschiffer. Three are un-marked one is Juncker. All are silvered buntmetall,two have remains of green lacquer on the wreaths. Interestingly, the vertical pin example has, in fact, a 57er pin and catch on a 1930's badge !! Work that one out ! Badge with green and shaped pin is almost certainly from the maybauer outlet.

Cloth arm badges are Marine luftschiffer and a rare fieldgrey army example. The army piece has some sort of ' anti-fluffing ' lacquer applied to it, (seen before on marine sleeve patches). Hope you enjoy!

Ferg1.

006.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Hello !

I possess one. I've ever thought it is is a fake, but what do you think about ??

Height : 38,2mm

Lenght : 65,4mm

Weight : 26,83 g

On the back side : "K&M" on the low arm and "800" on the top arm...

Thank you !!!

Edited by pinpon590

Hello pinpon590:

The badge that you present for review appears as though it may have been manufactured by a casting method. It also appears to possibly be artificially patinaed. The pin assembly also looks a bit "modern".

I am not an expert regarding these particular badges however, so I will beg your patience as I know that there are other folks on this forum that know these pieces well.

Best regards,

"SPM"

Edited by Schie?platzmeister