News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I'm speechless... and for me that's saying alot!

Sorry friends. Meaning from me! Than the screw destroyed in old times, why is the enamel also not reaper? I mean that the silver patina also is made new!?! Made with new instruments. The silver made are every time blanc or older darker. Question is, who collector made a directory for the no. of holders the red star - with name. It will be time....! Not every time both and both russian collectors. *smile* You must start the historical analysis.

Sincerely Holger

Not wanting to add more fuel to the flames in what is getting a bit "snarly", but three British groups follow. All images small and not great, but the groups aren't mine.

Ed, those are some awesome groups! It would be curious to see citations for Soviet awards.

I agree that Red Star in question was converted to suspension in similar style as OPW was, the key question is whether it was done by the recipient or by someone trying to make extra $$$.

William

It boils down to taking a chance......sometimes a very expensive one which may prove or disprove itself with research.

Now that the auction closed and I was neither a bidder (nor a buyer), it remains my idea that it was 99.9% a fake.

I also seriously doubt that a serial number as early as that could have been awarded to a foreigner.....

Jim.