News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Chris,

ahh you are the winner of the auction in Vienna... :jumping:

I tryed to identify this bar, but it's not possible. 14 persons from Mecklenburg got the same combination.

Could you please show us the back side? The ribbons are fixed with glue?

Regards

Seeheld :beer:

Edited by seeheld

Gentlemen,

Thank you all for your kind and enthusiastic comments. Coming from such a group, they are most meaningful. As soon as I can get to the bank, I would like to present some background information on the rather unusual design of the Kriegervereinsmedaille.

Seeheld - Here is the reverse. As you can see, there is stitching (thread) present and I do not see any evidence of glue.

Best wishes,

Wild Card

Thank you Wild Card,

you are right. :beer:

My first impression was wrong. Before I got also only pictures of the front side and not from the back side. I was really thinking that the ribbons are fixed with glue... :banger: :banger: :banger:

This was the reason why my bidding was so low. Really nice and rare bar. Congratulation!!!

Best regards

Seeheld