News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello guys,

Here is a medal bar that I just got today. It features a non-combatant EK2, Bavarian MVO4, and Hindenburg Cross. I'm thinking that because of the presence these decorations/orders, plus the 1922-34 Red Cross Decoration, that this bar most likely belonged to a doctor. Does anyone have any other opinions about this? Hope you like it!

Thank you & best regards,

Tom

Hello guys,

Here is a medal bar that I just got today. It features a non-combatant EK2, Bavarian MVO4, and Hindenburg Cross. I'm thinking that because of the presence these decorations/orders, plus the 1922-34 Red Cross Decoration, that this bar most likely belonged to a doctor. Does anyone have any other opinions about this? Hope you like it!

Thank you & best regards,

Tom

As I can see the ribbons #1, #2, #5 and #6 are not original - the modern repro

Edited by Sergio

I doubt somebody is able to detect new ribbons if he does not have the medal bar in his hands.

You can easily see a difference between original and fake ribbons even according to these pictures. Pay attention to edges of ribbons! These are modern synthetic ribbons!

• 2 weeks later...

I have had this bar in my hands twice. I did not like the way the EK2 ribbon was done. It looked modern and done by a different hand. The MVO4 looked like it had swords that were removed. I missed the other ribbons. Jan seems like a decent guy so if you did return it I wouldn't think he would give you a hard time.

Edited by CRBeery

• 4 weeks later...
    • 9 years later...