News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Soviet Orders, Medals and Badges

• Replies 196
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Andreas,

Many thanks for the info!jumping.gifjumping.gif And I know it's impossible to be totally sure until researched but do you feel this would most likely have been a long service award?

Any thoughts on the Glory? I'm thinking 1944 based on the green bible... does that sound right?unsure.gif

Dancheers.gif

Hi Andreas,

Many thanks for the info!jumping.gifjumping.gif And I know it's impossible to be totally sure until researched but do you feel this would most likely have been a long service award?

Any thoughts on the Glory? I'm thinking 1944 based on the green bible... does that sound right?unsure.gif

Dancheers.gif

----------------

Yes the Glory s/N: 227.835 is most likely around the end of 1944 / beginning 1945.

Difficult, with the Red Star. Both is possible. But itz is not the typical serial number range of long service.

best regards

Andreas

----------------

Yes the Glory s/N: 227.835 is most likely around the end of 1944 / beginning 1945.

Difficult, with the Red Star. Both is possible. But itz is not the typical serial number range of long service.

best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Many thanks for the confirmation on 44/45 on the OoG and additional info on the ORS.beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

Yes-GLORY-probably end in 1944

"Krasnaya Zvezda", may well be Japan.

Maybe for longevity.

Many thanks on this confirmation as well and the info on the ORS.beer.gif Would love it if it came out for Japan!jumping.gifjumping.gif Just have to wait till I'm able to get it researched.unsure.gif

Dancheers.gif

• 6 months later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...