News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Collecting Fever? 1k for a BMVmks

Hello,

All items such as the Albert Order Knight's Cross 1st Class with Crown shown listed above that are being sold on Ebay.de by the seller from Belgium are forgeries.  The details look quite convincing, but they are all modern forgeries.  There are other Ebay.de sellers with various user names selling the same pieces.  Beware!

Best regards,

The frenzy continues. EU 8,000 +25% for an open-back 1813 EKI in Osnabruck last weekend (thanks again Graf for the heads-up). I sincerely hope that the successful bidder is totally satisfied with their purchase for, to me, the silver trim fitting was not to a standard one would expect from an Imperial Court Jeweller's workshop. The cross was also a mite over-distressed IMO. Sour grapes ? Not really for I'm never going to enter that market. That said, I can form an opinion on what is put on offer and EU10K for an 1813 EKI is Wahnsinn.