News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Collecting Fever? 1k for a BMVmks

Hello,

the pieces with crown are usually twice as expensive, because much rarer. 4 class swords about 20,000 awards,

MVO 4th class crown and swords about 3,500 awards. This class rarely appears lately, which also drives up the price.

The shown cross is a Hemmerle with silver gilded medallion.

regards Andreas

My newest entry. I've been searching for this Hemmerle with golden medaillons about ten years. regards Andreas

IMG_20230921_142205.jpg

IMG_20230921_142134.jpg

2 minutes ago, spolei said:

Hier mein neuester Zugang, ist aber auch diese Preiskategorie. Diese Stufe mit echt goldenen Medaillons von Hemmerle suche ich schon seit 10 Jahren. Gruss Andreas 

IMG_20230921_142205.jpg

IMG_20230921_142134.jpg

Edited by spolei

28 minutes ago, spolei said:

The manufacturer of the three MVO is Weiss&Co. The enamel of the right one looks awful. It should look like the left one. 

Thanks for answering. The light was bad and my phone camera processed too much. Probably that’s the reason why enamel looks so awful😂. Sadly,I don’t have another pic of them right now. Enamels are basicly the same if you actually look at them.

• 4 weeks later...

Even Germany is not immune to this price frenzy! Three beautiful Albert Orders and prices realized for uncased orders. And I’ll say this, I didn’t care for how any of these looked. The swords just didn’t look right to me!

Albert Knight 1, with Crown & Swords: $592

Albert Knight 1, with Swords: $403

Albert Knight 2, with Swords:$223 (actually, not a bad price)

1 hour ago, Stogieman said:

This seller has a number of cased medals and orders listed on eBay, prices soaring. $380 for the Albert 2 in a rough case

IMG_1541.png

IMG_1540.png

Well, I can remember paying $400 back in 2001 for a cased Albert 2, albeit in a nice Scharfenberg case with a 16mm miniature as well. So I guess $380 isn't that bad if you take 22 years of inflation into account?