News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Helmut Weitze posted this interesting group on his website today. I’ve been chasing St. Henry for a very long time and I’ve never seen this crown device on a St. Henry ribbon before? I’m curious if anyone else has seen this anomaly?? In studying the images (courtesy of Weitze.net) I believe the bar to be original.

IMG_2022.png

While we’re on this subject, here’s another oddball. St. Henry Ribbon with swords attached. This one has languished on eBay.de for months at 135-Euro.

IMG_2027.png

IMG_2026.png

@Stogieman

I had long time ago a nice saxon officer ribbon bar with crown device. It appears only after 1920 in the Reichswehr to to distinguish the difference between officers and non-commissioned members who have been awarded the saint henry medalmake

Christophe

You can see it in my topic about Saxon collection

Christophe

Thanks for posting Nicolas…that was one of a few bars I could recall with that crown device.  Nice to see you have it in your collection.

👍

J-

I understand about the crown now, pretty surprised I haven’t seen it before but I was away from the Forum for an extended period of time.

so, no logical explanation for the swords on that second bar I posted? Other than that issue, the bar looked legit to me?