News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luftwaffe Administrative Officials

• Replies 232
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I got the jacket without badge, only with the eagle and the sail airman badge. On the photo of the bearer was still to be recognised that he carried a reconnaissance plane front flight braces and ebend a DLR. The pilot's badge was not to be recognised in the picture, but I think he has done even later one, because the loops fit certainly.

Woodeye,

Thank you for sharing this most desirable set! Can you please show some close up images of the shoulder boards and the eagle? I am in love with this tunic!! :cheers::cheers:

If I create it, I will still do to you the pictures, but it can last till Monday...

Woodeye,

Thank you for sharing this most desirable set! Can you please show some close up images of the shoulder boards and the eagle? I am in love with this tunic!! :cheers::cheers:

Here are the newest boards!! They are, from Left to Right

Black- 1935, Officials of the RLM.

Jul44, Officials of the Construction Technical Admin Service

Blue-gray- May40- Reichs Weather Service

Apple Green- 1935, Pharmacists(this nebenfarbe is darker than the ATC Official's light green nebenfarbe).

Lemon Yellow- Navigation Korps

Pink- 1940, Photo Service, Ordnance Service, Cartographic Service, Lithographic Service, Technical Aircraft Service, Weapons and Ammo Service.

Jul44, Other Craftsmen Service

Crimson(carmine)- Supreme Courts Martial

Orange- May40, Special School Service, Librarian Service, Veterinary Service, Pharmacists, Luftwaffe War Science, Chemists, Psychologists, and Medical Services

(thanks Gary)

Only missing- Light Brown, Golden Yellow, and Dark Brown

Here are the newest boards!! They are, from Left to Right

Black- 1935, Officials of the RLM.

Jul44, Officials of the Construction Technical Admin Service

Blue-gray- May40- Reichs Weather Service

Apple Green- 1935, Pharmacists(this nebenfarbe is darker than the ATC Official's light green nebenfarbe).

Lemon Yellow- Navigation Korps

Pink- 1940, Photo Service, Ordnance Service, Cartographic Service, Lithographic Service, Technical Aircraft Service, Weapons and Ammo Service.

Jul44, Other Craftsmen Service

Crimson(carmine)- Supreme Courts Martial

Orange- May40, Special School Service, Librarian Service, Veterinary Service, Pharmacists, Luftwaffe War Science, Chemists, Psychologists, and Medical Services

Only missing- Light Brown, Golden Yellow, and Dark Brown

Hello!

Paul R

Another fantastic variant and a rare find.You must have your fulers out all over to find these? :jumping::jumping::jumping::rolleyes:

All the best :cheers:

Nesredep