Gentleman's Military Interest Club
hucks216

Unidentified WW2 Heer / Waffen SS / Polizei Signatures

Can anyone help me in identifying this signature please - dated for April 1933 with the rank of Major and Kommandeur of II/Inf.Rgt 14.

481779528_Staiger020.thumb.jpg.54a85640efa36c1db3908ab19fa8817f.jpg

Should be Generalmajor Eugen Bilharz, and if you squint, it almost looks like it. And I thought my signature was nigh illegible.

Dave

Thanks for that Dave. I don't think I would of got that in a million years, especially with just the signature to go on.

A friend has asked me to try and identify this signature for him and I am currently stuck on it, I can not even identify the first letter. Is it an A, F or something else?

It is signed on behalf of GdA Wiktorin and there is a chance it could be a Luftwaffe Generalleutnant and I am basing that solely on not being able to find a Heer name in my books and files that might fit. So could be Heer but could be Luftwaffe.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.64e335e296aadd91a38e941014bfe0ea.jpg

Hi everyone !

I'm asking once more for your kind help. Could anyone identify the signature of this Hauptmann from 1. Kompanie Infanterie-Regiment 109 from 35. Infanterie-Division. He was in command in 1936 until at least 1938.

Thanks in advance,

Satzar.

IR109 2.PNG

Edited by Satzar

55 minutes ago, Satzar said:

Hi everyone !

I'm asking once more for your kind help. Could anyone identify the signature of this Hauptmann from 1. Kompanie Infanterie-Regiment 109 from 35. Infanterie-Division. He was in command in 1936 until at least 1938.

Thanks in advance,

Satzar.

IR109 2.PNG

The 1938 Stellenbesetzung shows a Hauptmann Pfeifer which I would say matches that signature.