News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Small EK Collection

Hi Guys !

Thanks for comments !

Her is some better pics of the EK 2 spange .

Jan Arne

PS ! The pics of the EK Collection was take Oktober last Year , have got some new items since then , must try to do a upgrade of the pics .

PS 2 ! Marcus ! The "halb" case ( not sure if that is what the call this case ! ) is marked "L/57" in side the cover , upper right corner , but cross is unmarked "

Edited by Jan Arne S

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys !

I have just done a upgrade shot of My EK 1 Collection .

Jan Arne

PS ! Had to take a shot before I moved most of the Collection in to Banksafes .

Hi Jan Arne , 18 CASED EK1's !! and a table full of uncased EK's as well as all the EK2's ??and you think that's SMALL ..:beer: What a fantastic group Jan

Back of EK 1 Spange L/13 .

Jan Arne

Jan ...I hate to tell you this ..but ..look at the area around the Eagles eye ...also close to his beak. Do you see it ??? I think it's that Asian Bird Flu Virus :speechless1: ...one of mine had the same symptoms and ..it can be treated at this stage .. :jumping:

That's a great Spange ..good score !

• 4 weeks later...

Hi David !

I have seen EK collection with 3 and 4 times the Crosses I have in My Collection .

I think I could call my Panser Assault Badge Collection a medium/large Collection , contains about 105 PAB`s .

Jan Arne

Edited by Jan Arne S