News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Children and the war

War it always sadly and badly.There is not a difference Russia, Germany,

Vietnam, Afghanistan.But 1941-1945 years of decision of question at existences of nation of USSR.Pressure of Germany and countries of axis was very strong. It is needed to take into account the features of national character of Russians.What stronger pressure on this people the stronger counteraction.

All of it results in appearance of such pictures

Very pitifully, whatever the my English lets me it is good to write about it.

Gentlemen,

such pictures with such "small" heroes had been the result of Nazi-Germany's aggression against the people of the Soviet Union. Most of them lost their parents and families.

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Perhaps half of them lost their parents and families through Nazi-Germany's aggression, the other half lost them by the actions of the paranoid comrade you feature in your avatar.

Hardy :cheers:

Edited by Naxos

I smell danger looming. What started out as a powerful and interesting thread is now getting dangerously close to spiraling out of control. Please, everyone, step back.

No worries Ed, just wanted to keep the subject in perspective.

Regards, Hardy

It's called propaganda. ;)

I think here children of 7-11 years. I think the child difficultly to ask to participate in propagands work. It seems to me is the present emotions .I went to school and was a member VLCSM in the beginning of the seventieth years. It is difficult to you to understand as we trusted in ideals of communism. I speak about the seventieth years. On pictures children of the fortieth, children of war are presented. I THINK WHAT NOT CORRECTLY TO CARRY ALL TO PROPAGANDA

Why is it so hard to believe that people of any age and of any politics can show patriotism and bravery? Unless, of course, one sees those as mere products of "propaganda", wherever they are encountered? I guess you could argue that, but then you'd have to apply it equally everywhere and in every era.

Why is it so hard to believe that people of any age and of any politics can show patriotism and bravery? Unless, of course, one sees those as mere products of "propaganda", wherever they are encountered? I guess you could argue that, but then you'd have to apply it equally everywhere and in every era.

You are absolutely right. But I can is real estimate only that that saw. It is very a pity, that it is such short interval of time.

Hello Everyone,

These photos and other photos of children involved in war anywhere in the world makes me remember how safe my little world (Canada) has been. Great photos, many thanks for posting them.

Cheers

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I shall necessarily look

Dear Sergey,

it's a great movie :D .

Years ago I copied the german version from TV on VHS-video. I don't know, if the movie is available as a DVD.

Best regards :beer:

Christian

BTW: I assume, the "The Beast" is the only movie, where a Soviet tank plays the leading role ;) .