News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Both are magnificent! IS the first one ID'able?

I reckon that is why 'twas posted here, Paul.

Tom: When is the medals bar book coming out?

I certainly hope you acknowledged Rick after he identified the owner of the bar on the cover?

Edited by Ulsterman

I reckon that is why itwas posted here, Paul.

Tom: When is the medals bar book coming out?

I certainly hope you acknowledged Rick after he identified the owner of the bar on the cover?

I didn't post them here to get them identified. A friend of mine asked me to post them here as he said the members of this forum have more of an appreciation for medal bars.

The medal bar book will be released on October 16th.

Of course I acknowledged Rick. Not only in the acknowledgment section, but in the text and by chapter endnote as well. I know of no one more knowledgeable and helpful on this subject than Rick.

Best regards,

Tom

As I am a collector of medal bars I am interested in this book, please give some more information, thx.

Hello,

The book is: Parade Medal Bars of the Third Reich. It is available from Schiffer Publishing Ltd. Here is a link with some more information:

http://www.schifferbooks.com/newschiffer/b...n=9780764330919

You can also type the title into your browser. The search will reveal numerous booksellers that will have the book available for sale. The cheapest price I have found so far is on amazon.com.

Thank you & best regards,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

2 very nice bars. I was fortunate enough to see both of these bars in person shortly after Tom bought them.

Unfortunately, we both agreed at that time that these bars would not be identifiable, beauties none the less.

Gary B