News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 99
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing ... It is nice to see the orders in such clear photos... best wishes

Vaughan Wilson

I have to add .... whistfully I wish the American medals had half the class of what you shown. These orders are in my mind works of art.... unlike the stamped pieces of metal I have.

Edited by Doc Wilson

• 7 months later...

Salut JB,

Very nice collection ! Congrats. Nnow you have to find Baden Karl Friedrich Verdienst Orden knight cross, the Bavarian Max Joseph Order and the Wurttemberg Military Merit knight cross.

Christophe

I also have a S&L PLM, but I would like to own a Godet (far chance in hell). I started trying to get get all of the 2nd Class Medals of Baden, Prussia, and Wuertemberg, but I realized that it would be extremely hard to do that, so now, I try to collect only Baden Stuff; mostly Reserve Infantry Regiment 109 and Baden Leib Grenadier 109 Stuff including, but not limited to Medal Groupings, Award Documents, Uniform pieces, Soldbuch's Militarpaß, etc. It will be nice to pass everything off to my son when he gets older. Another thing that I am starting is finding Medal and Ribbon Bars with the Baden Zähringer Medal/ribbon on it, but again that's hard since most of the good stuff comes out of Europe. I would also like to owen the KFVM2X for Wuertemberg like you have.

Again, extremely nice collection and good for you. I really like the Crown Order w/ Swords. Those are real hard to find.

ostprussenmann

• 5 months later...

Hi gentlemen !

I still receive today a display case to show some items.

They are a little bit expensive (+/- 20€ for one), but very nice to show one item in particular.

It is not avalaible for purchase now, only on a french forum, but I hope it will be soon, if someone if is interested !

sam8042.jpg

sam8044.jpg

If someone is interested, I can do other pictures !

:love:

Edited by pinpon590